What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To send confirmation emails - The email address you provide may be used to send you information regarding recent submissions to the website.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide may be used to send you additional information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The Google DoubleClick cookie enables its partners to serve targeted ads to you based on your visit to www.wordsforthat.com and on previously-visited websites. At any time, you may opt-out of the Google DoubleClick cookie for internet-based advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx or by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our policy for children under 13
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please Contact Us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
Law and Harm
This policy was last modified on 01/6/2017